Cove skimmer IS 130
- The cove IS 130 is a skimmer designed for in SUMP operation.
- Recommend for seawater aquariums from 200 to 450 liters.
- The ideal water level between 14 cm and 22 cm.
- - Measures of the skimmer:
- - Width 160 mm, length 245, height 500 mm
- - Tool-free disassembly of the entire skimmer
An additional 38 mm for removal of the foam pot, to the height of the skimmer to allow for removal for maintace and cleaning.
Technical data of the pump:
- - 10 watts - POM (Polyoxymethylene), also known as acetal, polyacetal and polyformaldehyde needle wheel
- - 2 meter power cord
- - Low noise and long life due to ceramic shaft and caramic sliding bearing
- - transparent rotor housing
Due to the simlpe and very robust construction of the UP 1000 pump, is estimated to have an extremely long service life. Outstanding performance pump series with regard to water/air intake And energy consumption, is an ideal pump for this skimmer. The pump is made of high quality well selected materials. The shaft and plain bearing bushings are made of the toughest durable ceramic. The aging-resistant and vibration-damping silicone bushings, in which the plain bearing bushings are enclosed, Ensure a very quiet run. We manufacture the needle wheel from POM (Polyoxymethylene), also known as acetal, polyacetal and polyformaldehyde. The plastic POM has a much higher strength compared to other plastics . This makes the needle wheel extremely resistant.
In the Box
1 x cove IS 130 skimmer
1 x UP 1000 skimmer pump
1 x spare parts set
1 x Operating instructions for disperser pump
1 x Instruction manual skimmer